ArmA3: Operation Demeter

All good things are three… Aaaand here comes my third ArmA3 mission. Though, in this case, it is actually the very first ArmA3 mission that I’ve worked on. I started the day the game moved from Alpha to Beta status. What kept me from releasing it so far? Well, I wanted to have it to be a “perfect” release, with voice over and all that fuzz. By now I realized, that it is quite hard to find proper voice actors, though. As my other two missions were released without additional voice over just fine, I decided not to wait any longer…

In Operation Demeter, you are taking over the role of pilot Ltn. Gregory Parker in his AH-99 Blackfoot. Your co-pilot and gunner is Sgt. Sarah Foster. The mission objective is to infiltrate Stratis island and gather intel, without being detected by enemy forces.

Operation Demeter

Once again, the mission is singleplayer only. Find it in the Steam Workshop.

Posted in Spieleentwicklung | Leave a comment

ArmA3: Hornet Nest Release

It is ArmA3 tyme again!

My second released ArmA3 mission is ready and available in the Steam Workshop now. In Hornet Nest, you are taking over the role of the CSAT Para-Trooper Sgt. Omid Nazari. Your mission objective is to free the village Abdera of the local guerrillas, who are growing in strength more and more, with each passing day.

Hornet Nest

The mission is singleplayer only and features (more or less) tactical infantry gameplay. The development time of this mission was around three days.

Find it in the Steam Workshop.

Posted in Spieleentwicklung | Leave a comment

Diorama: “Nach dem Kampf”

Mein zweites größeres Diorama trägt den einfallslosen Namen “Nach dem Kampf” und zeigt eine Vierlingsflak (Flak38 von Trumpeter) mit verwundeten Soldaten in einem Graben.

Alles wurde mit Acryl-Farben bemalt, ausgenommen die Holzbretter, die noch meinen alten Enamel-Bestand abbekommen haben. Den Hügelansatz habe ich zuerst wie ein Haus aus Papier gebaut und danach mit Papierbällchen befüllt / verklebt, um die Stabilität zu gewährleisten. Im Anschluss daran wurde alles mit Resten von Cres Deco Strukturschnee überzogen und mit ein paar Schichten Farbe (Flat Earth) koloriert, bzw. mit einer leichten Pigmentschicht versehen (Dry Mud + Vietnam Earth und etwas Industrial Dirt haben Wunder gewirkt).

Einige Details, vor allem bei der Bemalung der Figuren, sehe ich definitiv als noch verbesserungswürdig an, abgesehen davon bin ich mit dem Gesamtergebnis aber recht zufrieden.

Posted in Langzeitprojekte, Modellbau | Tagged | Leave a comment